Track & Event Coverage
- Participant Legal Liability – Provides bodily injury and property damage protection in the event of lawsuits brought by participants. Insured must obtain signed waiver and release of liability forms from all persons allowed into the restricted areas.
- Products and Completed Operations – Covers bodily injury losses resulting from the sale of track products up to a $2,000,000 aggregate limit. (Does not include maintenance of competition vehicles).
- Spectator Liability – Provides protection in the event of claims for bodily injury or property damage brought by spectators.
- Personal and Advertising Injury – Covers false arrest, libel, slander, wrongful eviction and privacy.
- Unintentional Errors and Omissions – Protects against allegations of breach of duty in conducting the event – $50,000 sub-limit.
- Damage to Premises Rented to You – Covers damage to rented premises as a result of promoter negligence – $300,000 limit for any one loss.
- Optional Increased Liability Limits – Liability limits up to $5,000,000 are available for an additional premium for each approved track.
Who is Insured?
- Any person or organization involved in operating, managing, sanctioning, sponsoring or providing the premises for sanctioned events (this includes officials).
- Any participant, competition vehicle owner and competition vehicle sponsor in conjunction with approved sanctioned events.
Exclusions include, but are not limited to, the following: employment-related practices; pollution; intentional acts; damage to property in the care, custody and control of the insured; losses arising from the ownership, use or maintenance of any automobile.
Participant accident medical coverage is provided for insured persons participating in racing events held at sanctioned tracks which include: practice, tuning and testing, qualifying for racing and driving schools that have been endorsed onto the policy and for which appropriate premium has been paid.